2018 Tax Information
They will be here from February 1st through April 15, on Mondays and Fridays.
Appointments are required.
To make an appointment come in or call us at 609-275-2897.
We are taking appointments for the following dates:
- February 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 22, 25
- March 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
- April 1, 5, 8, 12, 15
AARP has also provided a document checklist in order to help show up prepared.
You can download a printable version here.
- Last year’s Federal & State Tax Returns (in envelope)
- Photo I(Drivers License)
- Social Security or Medicare Card
- W2 Wage & Tax Income Forms
- 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-R, 1099-SSA, 1099-G Income Forms
- End-of-Year Broker’s Statements
- 1098 Mortgage Form
- Property Tax Bill (State Green Card)
- End-of-Year Pay Stubs
- Medical Bills Paid Receipts
- 1099-A Health Insurance Marketplace Statement
- Charitable Contribution Receipts
- Blank Check (if Direct Deposit/Payment)
- 1098-T Tuition Statement
- 1098-E Student Loan Interest Statement
- Child Care Statement
- 1095-A Health Insurance Marketplace Statement
- 5498-SA Health Savings Account Contributions
- 1099-SA Health Savings Account Distributions
For help understanding the new tax reform, please take a look at Tax Reform: Basics for Individuals and Families.
You can obtain copies of instructions and other forms through:
- Forms & Publications – to view and download
- Ordering forms and publications by mail – or call 1-800-829-3676
- Online Resources and Telephone Numbers
- Tax Guide for Individuals (publication 17) – This form is no longer available in print but is available online.
- Quick Links: